TCAN Annual General Meeting (AGM)
Saturday, May 13, 2017 - 11:00am to 1:00pm
Friends House, 60 Lowther Ave. (Closest subway is St. George Station, Bedford Rd. exit.), Toronto
We hope you can join us for TCAN's AGM!
Please plan to arrive at 10:45am, so that we can be seated and promptly start the meeting at 11:00am.
We are excited & looking forward to having a presentation by The Leap's Jody Chen -- Jody will be sharing organizing lessons that we can learn from The Leap.
1) Co-Chairs' Welcome, and Approval of Agenda
2) Treasurer's Report - Gerry Dunn
3) Update from the City Strategy Committee - Emmay Mah
4) Election of the Chair(s) and Steering Committee*
5) Rules of Governance Amendments*
6) Presentation: Jody Chan - The Future is Radical: Organizing Lessons from The Leap
7) AOB & Announcements (note: please bring a paper copy of your announcement to post on the wall, incase we don't have time to present all announcements verbally)
*Please note that for items 4 and 5 of the agenda, you must be a named Delegate for your TCAN member organization in order to participate in voting.