JustEarth is holding another training workshop to prepare Fridays for the Future (and others who have not lobbied before) on how to lobby a federal MP.
Lobbying 101 – a Climate Action...Read more
Hart House Building - 7 Hart House Circle Toronto, ON
Come out for an expert panel on:...
- The significance of the Paris Climate Summit
-Climate and its intersections with human rights, indigenous groups, the 2015 Sustainable Development Goals, and health
- What next steps we as a country and as individuals should take to make sure the measures decided from the negotiations are implemented fully and successfully to secure a sustainable future free of the worst consequences of climate change
- Key dates: March 22nd new emissions target deadline
- April 22nd ratification of the Paris Agreement
- Receive a complimentary Advocacy Tool Package full of information on how to get involved in your community and combat climate change
- And stay for intimate discussions during our roundtable immediately following our panel on diverse climate-related themes, ranging from emission targets to provincial-federal cooperation to the role of students and universities in tackling climate change.
Refreshments and light dinner PROVIDED! Tickets are free on Eventbrite.