Walk with Grassy Narrows community members to show that you are with them at this critical moment to achieve mercury justice!
This June, 40 community members will travel 1,700km...
the Rousseau Room in Swansea Town Hall, 95 Lavinia Ave. Toronto
Join Green 13 and Councillor Doucette
• Floodlines and flood risk in your ward and in your basement
• Mapping (by: TRCA; Jose La O & Santessa Henriques; the City); studies
• Implications of excessive non-permeable surfaces
• Ways to reduce the risk of local flooding
• Available programs / incentives
• Insurance options
Guest speakers include: David Kellershohn, Stormwater Management, Toronto Water; Robert Muir, P.Eng.; Jose La O Osorio and Santessa Henriques, Map makers; Pete Karageorgos. Insurance Bureau of Canada
Visit http://www.green13toronto.org for updates.